301-659 sq. m.
319 sq. m.
ONLY FEW VILLAS LEFT
AMENITIES + KEY FEATURES
A villa is as good as its amenities. Your gated community comes with:
– Basketball court
– Tennis court
– Professional Gym
– Large swimming pool
– Games room
– Kids playground
The Fully detached villas come with :
- – Fully air-conditioned
- – Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, hood, double Stainless steel
- – Landscaped garden
- – Private patio garden next to kitchen for outdoor dining
- – Basement (which can be used as gym, home theater, home office)
- – Underground garage with electric door
- – Roof garden to enjoy the outdoor life and the views of the Atlas Mountains
- – Fireplace with copper finishes
- – Traditional fountain in the patio lounges
- – Moroccan style carved wooden cupola in living room
- – Pergolas
- – Closing-wall in the main façade
- – Marble flooring PERLATINO
In less than two hours, you can tip your toes in the Atlantic Ocean or ski in the Atlas Mountains.
Your new home is just few minutes from all the best areas of Marrakech like Gueliz (the modern heart of Marrakech) and the biggest souk in the Middle East.
NEARBY PLACES ARE
There are no current requirements to obtain Moroccan Residency in order to be able to purchase a property. As a non-resident you are able to stay for 90 days at a time on a tourist visa.
MOROCCAN RESIDENCE CARD
If you wish to stay in Morocco for more than 90 days, you will need to register with the police and apply for a resident’s permit (Certificat d’Immatriculation). Applications should be submitted to the Bureau des Etrangers of the Préfecture de Police or Commissariat Central, in major cities, and to the Gendarmerie in small towns and villages.
There are eight categories of Moroccan residence permit. Applicants for a resident’s permit will be required to select the appropriate category for their situation, and submit two legalized copies of the required documents. Documents should be legalized at the closest local district office (Muqata’a) to your domicile.
Notary Fees Have Three Components
- The fees that reward the work of the notary and his staff;
- The duties owed to the Treasury which the notary is the collector;
- The expenses that make up the reimbursement of costs incurred for external services and materials to the study necessary for the realization of a case (land registry, mortgage, surveyor).
Only the first category is the remuneration of the notary, the other two are collected on behalf of the Tax Administration, or are related to costs incurred by the notary.
Rates vary according to the sale price. And are calculated as a percentage of the property sales price.
For this project the fees are:
- Notary: 1%
- Registration fees: 4%
- Land Conservation: 1% + 150 MAD
- Other costs (stamps): 1,000 – 1,500 MAD
- VAT: 10% of the total fees
Of the original 150 units only 42 remain.
The ready-to-move in villas with all the amenities and facilities range from 2,337,500 MAD (240,295 USD to 3,632,475 MAD (373,418 USD). Depending on the land size which ranges from 7,093 sq. ft (659 sq. m.) to 3,240 sq. ft. (302 sq. m.)
Foreigners can get up to 80-% of the sales price as a mortgage (subject to bank approval)
THE MAIN SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUESTED BY THE BANK FOR MORTGAGE ARE
- Residence permit and passport copy for foreign residents
- Proof of residence
- Sales contract / reservation agreement
- Certificate of ownership of property acquired
- Last 2 tax receipts (documents sent by the tax authorities with the calculation of tax you owe for that year)
- Financial: 3 last bank account statements.
- Statement situation of life insurance contract or a savings plan
- Last 3 pay slips
If you are not employed, you need to prove your income in the last quarter by an accounting certificate.
The common area maintenance is called “Syndic Charge”. It includes common gardens, swimming pool, kids play area, club, exterior lighting, guards and cleaning. Syndic charge is around 1,000 MAD (103 USD) per month.
Excluded are the maintenance of the private villas. Which will cost around 500 MAD (52 USD) per month.
Mayfair Developments – Manchester (UK)
In 1997, the Imad & Hesham Salam brothers set about their first development in Oxford Place, Manchester. Situated right in the center of the city, opposite the BBC buildings. Its prime location made it an ideal building to develop into 40 apartments. Oxford Place proved to be a success and an ideal base from which Mayfair Development flourished.
The company’s approach from the start was, and still is, to use modern building techniques, complemented by excellent designs and high quality specifications. Managing director Hesham Salam said: “Every Mayfair development is characterized by modern building techniques, excellent design and high quality specification. It is these qualities that have given us continued success.”.
For two decades they realized many real estate projects all across the UK and Morocco.
There are two decades, and Hesham Imad Salam is produced their first project Oxford Place, located in Manchester in the UK. In project located in the city center opposite the BBC buildings. During these two decades the vision deThere are two Decades, and Hesham Imad Salam is Produced Their First project Oxford Place, located On in Manchester in the UK. In Project Located in the city center opposite the BBC buildings. During the thesis two Decades vision of this company Was to use modern building techniques complemented by great designs and high quality specifications. They Applied for this vision Their projects across the United Kingdom and Morocco. this company was to use modern construction techniques complemented by excellent designs and high quality specifications. They applied this vision for their projects across the United Kingdom and Morocco.
Oxford Place, Manchester
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
Get the best of Marrakech’s every month in your inbox
[email-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]